POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Callendor, the sword that is not a sword : Re: Callendor, the sword that is not a sword Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Callendor, the sword that is not a sword
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Jan 1999 00:07:29
Message: <36AE9EF0.AFDA8315@aol.com>
Can only add to the other comments.
It definately has eye-pleasing appeal. I would say something negative
about the floor if I could (about it appearing flattened instead of made
of stones?) but I don't know your intent. It looks to me like a really
cool agate or jade (semi-transparent stone), and perhaps adding
different color, narrow, crevices (they are dark shade of main color
right now) might do more harm than good, don't know.
On the sword, I had to wonder of it's point being at the very upper edge
of this image too. Art is art though, artists perogitive.
Good picture!

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob